Before sale, or coupon these items would have cost me $239.83 plus tax
But I only paid $25.14
To check out this weeks Albertsons match ups click here.
Powerade .75 cents each
- Promo buy 10 get 5 free
- but I also had coupons for .75 cents off of 2 ( got them from Albertsons Gas station door display)
- Final price .13 cents each
Kraft deluxe Mac & Cheese $2.50
- Has a catalina offer good 4/3 & 4/26.
- Buy 3 & get $2 catalina
- Buy 4 & get $3 catalina
- Buy 5 or more & get $4 catalina
Lipton Recipe dry soup mix $1
- use .60 cents off 2 coupon from 4/5 unilever coupon insert
Good Seasons Dressing mix $1.00
- buy 2 get $.75 Catalina
- buy 3 get $1.50 Catalina
- buy 4 + get $2.50 Catalina
Crystal light and 100 cal snack packs $2.50
- Used $2 off coupon when you buy 1 crystal light and snack pack at same time ( found them in store next to item)
- Final price $1.50 each
Breyers Ice cream $3
- use .75 cents off one coupon from 4/5 unilever coupon insert
Kraft Philadelphis cream cheese $1.00
Kraft American singles $2.00
Hormel spiral sliced ham $1.88 a lb ( $19.83) Will get back $20 with unilever rebate
Fresh beef round rump roast $1.88 a lb ( $9.51)
Then I got off 15% for my cool savings rewards ( before coupons), I also got a $30.00 free meat credit for doing the buy $25.00 get $10 in meat free promo. I paid with $54 in coupons and $25 in catalinas. Total due was $25.14 Plus I will get back a $20 rebate for the ham. Have I told you how much I love Albertsons?
NOW THAT IS A THRIFTY DEAL!!!!
Filed under: albertsons |