Welcome to my first ATM (A Thrifty Mom) Giveaway
Before I started my blog I use to make handmade gifts, scrapbooks, and cards. I sold these items on eBay for several years, it was a lot of fun. I have been so focused on being “thrifty” that I have not had much time to be “crafty”. So I decided to make a special gift for my readers. I had a lot of fun making it, I hope you will enjoy it. This altered mini tin is filled with 4 hand made cards and envelopes, they say “so sweet of you”. They all fit into this tin that has been made to match these cute little cards.
So do you want to win this tin? Please leave a separate comment for each entry. There are 6 ways to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me how you found my blog
- Sign up to subscribe to our daily emails or feed
then leave me a comment telling me you just subscribed.
- Grab my button and ad it to your blog, then leave me a comment with the link to your blog.
Copying the code to your site
- Post about my ATM giveaway on Twitter,
then leave me a comment with the link.
- Post about my ATM giveaway on your own blog, then leave me a comment with the link
- Post about my ATM giveaway on our Facebook group after you joined
Do each of these and you can enter up to 6 times! Good Luck
Rules: This giveaway will end Feb 28, 2009 at midnight. In order to win, you must provide your name, Anonymous comments will be deleted. I will be notifying the winner by email, and in a post on my blog. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to me with their name and address. (and no your email will not be sent to be used to send spam to by us or anyone else, I hate spam as much as the next)If this information is not received within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
Filed under: Uncategorized |